- Inflammation of the tonsils.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She was diagnosed with liver damage almost a year ago, and has also suffered from extreme tiredness and a series of illnesses including chicken pox, tonsillitis, flu and glandular fever.
- A two-year-old child with acute tonsillitis and otitis media had been infected by his babysitter.
- She is otherwise of good health and had no history of recurrent tonsillitis or diabetes mellitus.
Más definiciones de tonsillitisDefinición de tonsillitis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.