sustantivo (plural igual)
- A small fish that resembles the carp but possesses small teeth, occurring mainly in fresh water in America. Many toothcarp are popular in aquaria.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Order Cyprinodontiformes: several families, in particular Cyprinodontidae (or Fundulidae) (the egg-laying killifishes and topminnows), and Poeciliidae (the livebearers)
- In the water is one of the few populations in Andalucia of the endangered Iberian toothcarp, which is native to the Iberian Peninsula.
- Fundulus cingulatus is an egg-laying toothcarp of the family Cyprinodontidae.
- The main tasks carried out in the Pletera were to improve the conservation state of vegetal sand dune and marshlands communities and to ensure the conservation of the Spanish toothcarp, a fish in danger of extinction and only found in the Iberian peninsula.