- Of the highest quality; excellent: companies with top-grade managersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- That was 20 years ago, so it's curious that the ever-faltering director still retains his reputation as a top-grade filmmaker.
- Top-grade trees require less maintenance after planting, establish more quickly in the landscape, and are more resistant to wind damage.
- The factory is built entirely with top-grade wood that forms its beams, columns, frame structures and even floors.
Más definiciones de top-gradeDefinición de top-grade en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.