Definición de top-notch en inglés:
Of the highest quality; excellent: a top-notch hotel
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It offers excellent value for money, top-notch image quality and a wealth of useful features.
- It had a selection of top-notch artisan products and fine wines, in addition to its bigger industries.
- Unquestionably possess the greatest depth of talent in the finals, with top-notch quality throughout.
excellent, superb, splendid, fine, outstanding, great, marvellous, brilliant, superlative, sterling, prime, very good, choice, select, superior
informal A1, ace, crack, top-drawer, tip-top, super, out of this world, stellar, wicked, mega, crucial, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
British informal brill
- Example sentences
- It was a magnificent triumph for the Gillingham-based Emma to take on and beat the top-notchers from the high profile sports of football, cricket, triathlon and superbike.
- Uppermost in Ella's mind is to ensure that top-notchers are all fit to face the English side in a crucial Heineken Cup tie.
- One or two prospective top-notchers have already had a run-out, notably Henrietta Knight's Best Mate at Exeter on Tuesday.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan