Definición de topic en inglés:
1A matter dealt with in a text, discourse, or conversation; a subject: her favourite topic of conversation is her partner
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unfortunately, one of the topics of conversation was to be the new guy asleep in the corner.
- The conversation turns to other topics, but by that point I've drifted off into my own thoughts.
- Where to go on holiday, parenting advice and bad days at work are among the other hot topics of conversation.
1.1 Linguistics That part of a sentence about which something is said, typically the first major constituent.
- First, the empty topic is in general a discourse rather than a sentence phenomenon.
- The reviewer is perforce required to deal with major themes and how topics within them are treated.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan