Definición de topical en inglés:
- It deals with a very topical subject, Anglo-American relations, set at a time during the American War of Independence.
- The flagship daily news and current affairs programme Kildare Today will deal with topical issues and provide a forum for listeners to air their views.
- School can help prepare children for this adult world, by encouraging them to discuss social and political affairs, and introducing topical issues during lessons.
- A table at the end of the book also classifies documents into a number of topical categories.
- Or you can invent topical categories - love letters, crank letters, letters to the editor.
- Each of the larger sections is divided into several topical categories.
- A physician had prescribed a topical steroid cream for this eruption three months ago with initial improvement in the rash.
- Intralesional bleomycin, topical immunotherapy, photodynamic therapy, and pulsed dye laser treatment are best confined to research centres or resistant cases.
- If 50 percent or more of the scalp is involved, treatment options include topical immunotherapy, systemic steroids or phototherapy.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The decision about which books to buy, the court said, is necessarily a selective decision, in which only a small fraction of all possible books are chosen (based on quality, topicality, accuracy, and so on).
- It still fulfills that role, but the show, with its mix of humour, topicality, and semi-reality, has also evolved into a self-referential soap opera about the channel itself, not to mention required viewing for many Trinidadians.
- Given the topicality of these issues, it would be fascinating to be a cyberfly on a high-tech wall 100 years from now, and to see the reaction to this ‘historical archive’ if it were to be repeated on a Sunday morning for a new generation.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In keeping with their attitudes about copying, I will now lift from their web site a topically amusing story.
- So I guess what I'm trying to say is I do have a voice, but I'm using it to talk topically about war games rather than pretend I have any impartial thought on the matter.
- The Casino Avenue Crackpot Idea Of The Year Award has a new front-runner - and, topically, it comes from an MP.
Late 16th century: from Greek topikos + -al. Early use was as a term in logic and rhetoric describing a rule or argument as 'applicable in most but not all cases'.
Palabras que riman con topicalmisanthropical, semi-tropical, subtropical, tropical
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.