- An event during which a ceremonial torch is carried on a designated route by a succession of torchbearers: the Olympic flame will travel to Britain for a 70-day torch relay covering 8,000 milesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Organisers estimate that nine million people have turned out to see the torch relay since it started on 18 May.
- The Olympic torch relay from Olympia in Greece to Sydney in Australia was the largest and longest since the first torch relay was organised for the 1936 Olympics in Berlin.
- Events have already been planned around the 2002 torch relay that will kick off Dec. 4 in Atlanta and wind up in Salt Lake City on Feb. 8, 2002.
Más definiciones de torch relayDefinición de torch relay en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.