A sad or sentimental love song, typically about unrequited love.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Call it a torch song, or a saloon song - categorize it as you wish.
- The glossy black-haired beauty swayed up on the stage, her full breasts straining against the simple gown she wore as she sang a torch song.
- ‘Surrender’, meanwhile, is a sweltering torch song of exponentially intensifying guitar glissandos and unfettered angst.
torch singer sustantivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At an outdoor plaza on Main, a crowd watches a free screening of ‘Seabiscuit’ Down the street inside the Sonnet Gallery, a trio accompanies a raven-haired torch singer of Cuban-style ballads.
- Last autumn the Essex torch singer played her first concert dates in six years and she so enjoyed the experience, she is touring again, playing York Barbican Centre tonight.
- It's as if they're trying too hard to show every last facet of this multi-faceted vocalist who appears to be as comfortable playing the entertainer as she is in torch singer or soul diva mode.
Definición de torch song en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.