- 1Having the form of a torus or part of a torus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Optical configurations include plano, spherical, aspherical, toric, cylindrical, diffractive, and sometimes combinations of these.
- Oftentimes, the locations of rural cemeteries are not marked on maps; in addition, many his - toric burials were either never marked or were marked using materials that have since been torn down, moved, or deteriorated.
- 1.1(Of a contact lens) having two different curves instead of one, used to correct both astigmatism and short- or long-sightedness.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The difference between a regular contact lens and a toric lens is that torics have two powers, (one for astigmatism, the other for short-sightedness or long-sightedness).
- Contact lenses that compensate for astigmatism are known as toric lenses.
- We have disposable soft toric lenses that correct for low to moderate amounts of astigmatism, as well as custom toric lenses that correct for higher amounts of astigmatism.
Más definiciones de toricDefinición de toric en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.