- A display device which allows the user to interact with a computer by touching areas on the screen.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Compared to a touchscreen, these displays only react to the special stylus, not to the user's hand or finger.
- He had just purchased a new computer with a touchscreen monitor, and he needed help installing the software.
- The device can also be connected to a special keyboard, or users can write on the touchscreen, which will convert script into text with proprietary software.
Más definiciones de touchscreenDefinición de touchscreen en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.