- With no addition or qualification; simply: he saw religion as an illusion, tout courtMás ejemplos en oraciones
- First of all, as I have argued, while we deliberate we cannot discover which of our alternatives is possible tout court; we cannot simply try the doorknobs and see.
- There are commonalities in some respects, including this one: the sexual abuse of women and children, and the sexual use of animals both turn on (no pun intended) naked power, tout court.
- To do that is to question the belief that what is delivered or at least promised under the aegis of the American state, on the American continent, can be neatly identified with human freedom, tout court.
French, literally 'very short'.
Más definiciones de tout courtDefinición de tout court en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.