- 1North American A public official in charge of the records of a town.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What happens is the couple will go to the town clerk as a heterosexual couple would go.
- At that moment the town clerk announced that the direction of the wind has just turned Westerly, meaning that Big Ben would run fast, cutting the hour down from 60 minutes to 50.
- In the meantime, however, he worked as the Beloit town clerk in 1855, a job that made him responsible for the city's 1855 census count.
- 2(In the UK, until 1974) the secretary and legal adviser of a town corporation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Open to the public since 1955, the estate was actually bought for the town in 1943, thanks largely to the efforts of corporation town clerk David Murray John.
- The story is also told of Swindon Corporation's town clerk David Murray John, who led the wartime purchase and lobbied the Government for a grant for Lydiard House.
- For in November 1946, as secretary to both the mayor and the town clerk of Malden and Coombe Council, she was involved in the civic reception to honour the memory of Squadron Leader Ian Bazalgette and Flying Officer Cyril Barton.
Más definiciones de town clerkDefinición de town clerk en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.