- A person employed to make public announcements in the streets or marketplace of a town.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet over a four-year period, Watson was employed as a town crier, children's entertainer, and as a toastmaster.
- The town crier had just announced midnight a few minutes before.
- The Tartan Day celebrations began with a town crier walking down Sixth Avenue from 45th Street announcing the beginning of the parade.
Más definiciones de town crierDefinición de town crier en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.