- A building used for the administration of local government.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He said people had the right to know how much administration restructuring at the town hall cost.
- In its time this tiny jewel of a palace has served as a governor's residence, a town hall, a mint and a prison.
- It will be set up at the top of the town hall to receive signals from the mobile cameras wherever they are in Colchester.
Más definiciones de town hallDefinición de town hall en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.