Definición de toxoplasma en inglés:
A parasitic spore-forming protozoan that can sometimes cause disease in humans.
- Genus Toxoplasma, phylum Sporozoa, in particular T. gondii
- Infections with bacteria, viruses, and other organisms such as toxoplasma and listeria can all interfere with pregnancy, but none seems to be significant causes of recurrent early miscarriage.
- It's a topical microbicide and we found that it inhibited malaria and toxoplasma.
- But healthy people who do get infected usually have no symptoms and are unaware that they may have cysts containing inactive toxoplasma in their heart, muscles or skin.
Definición de toxoplasma en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan