sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- Inflammation of the trachea, usually secondary to a nose or throat infection.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At 12 mo, 4 subjects suffered from rhinitis and sore throat and 2 others suffered from spasmodic tracheitis.
- Bacterial tracheitis (also called pseudomembranous croup) is an uncommon infection that usually occurs in children and has a severe, rapidly progressive course.
- Children with signs of epiglottitis, bacterial tracheitis, foreign body, chronic pulmonary disease, recent varicella, and recent steroid treatment were excluded.
Más definiciones de tracheitisDefinición de tracheitis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.