Definición de trackie en inglés:
sustantivo[usually as modifier] British informal
1A tracksuit: trackie bottoms
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After all, with more people working from home, how much more comfortable is it to pull on a trendy pair of trackie bottoms or jeans than a skirt and tights?
- Keen to blend Gold Rush-era style with modern practicality, one customer has paired a cowboy shirt with trackie bottoms.
- Sometimes when I go, there's a bloke with long hair and he wears a sleeveless vest and trackie bottoms.
1.1 (trackies) Tracksuit trousers.
- Not that I wander around in tweed jackets, nylon trackies or sandals, you understand, but the latest trends in clothing tend to pass me by.
- My crime was that I was not legitimately, gently jogging with my loved one, in matching velour trackies and ‘hi-tops’, to see what the latest offers are in the garden centre.
- Daniel hurriedly changed into a pair of black trackies and a white-collar shirt.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan