Definición de trackie en inglés:
sustantivo[usually as modifier] British informal
1A tracksuit: trackie bottoms
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After all, with more people working from home, how much more comfortable is it to pull on a trendy pair of trackie bottoms or jeans than a skirt and tights?
- Keen to blend Gold Rush-era style with modern practicality, one customer has paired a cowboy shirt with trackie bottoms.
- Sometimes when I go, there's a bloke with long hair and he wears a sleeveless vest and trackie bottoms.
1.1 (trackies) Tracksuit trousers.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Not that I wander around in tweed jackets, nylon trackies or sandals, you understand, but the latest trends in clothing tend to pass me by.
- My crime was that I was not legitimately, gently jogging with my loved one, in matching velour trackies and ‘hi-tops’, to see what the latest offers are in the garden centre.
- Daniel hurriedly changed into a pair of black trackies and a white-collar shirt.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda