- A place from which the movements of missiles, aircraft, or satellites are tracked by radar or radio.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Galileo will consist of about 30 satellites, a global network of tracking stations and central control facilities in Europe.
- A test this month will verify the spacecraft's ability to communicate through NASA's Deep Space Network tracking stations.
- A confirmation of successful release is expected to be received from NASA's Deep Space Network tracking stations at Madrid, Spain and Goldstone, Calif., shortly before 8: 00 p.m.
Más definiciones de tracking stationDefinición de tracking station en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.