- The amount by which the cost of a country’s imports exceeds the value of its exports.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The balance of payments deficit now includes a trade deficit, which was not the case forty years ago.
- Despite a falling dollar, the U.S. trade deficit has continued to increase to new record levels.
- Just to define the terms a little bit, the trade deficit is the excess of our imports of goods over our exports of goods.
Más definiciones de trade deficitDefinición de trade deficit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.