sustantivo[usually as modifier]
- A used article accepted by a retailer in part payment for another: the trade-in value of the old carMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As a reference point, the amount financed is the difference of the negotiated buying price minus applicable trade-in value minus customer down payment and rebates.
- When we began, life expectancy and trade-in value of some competitive machines were at an unacceptably low level.
- So if I can get in a diesel automobile for less than $1,350 for the option, then I'm money ahead because the trade-in value should be greater and I just might hang onto that car longer.
Más definiciones de trade-inDefinición de trade-in en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.