- An option on a stock exchange or futures exchange which can itself be bought and sold.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In addition, you can use traded options and financial futures to ‘short’ equity markets if you think they will fall.
- If you use publicly traded options to lower the risk of owning stocks, don't assume that any dividend you collect will qualify for the lower 15% maximum tax rate on dividends.
- However, publicly traded options on gold bullion don't exist.
Más definiciones de traded optionDefinición de traded option en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.