- A store or small settlement established for trading, typically in a remote place.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was established as a trading post by the Swedish king some 450 years ago.
- Established as a trading post in 1631, the island is the oldest settlement in Maryland.
- This led to the children's interest in establishing a trading post (with a little guidance from us) in our elementary school.
Más definiciones de trading postDefinición de trading post en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.