- A mixture of dried fruit and nuts eaten as a snack food, originally by walkers and campers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Snacks like trail mix, dried fruits, nuts, sports bars and cereal bars can help keep your electrolytes balanced, especially on hot days when you sweat a lot.
- Along the way, snack on foods like trail mix and cheese, and fuel up often.
- After a while we cruised into Yosemite village and checked out the grocery store, picked out some more provisions, trail mix, and tuna snack packs.
Más definiciones de trail mixDefinición de trail mix en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.