- 1A caravan site.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, you can rent a shop in the trailer park for much less money.
- The residents of the trailer park are generally, almost overwhelmingly, supportive of the show.
- She said she was present at the trailer park where her brother-in-law Frankie lived but that was it.
- 1.1 [as modifier] US Lacking refinement, taste, or quality; coarse: her trailer-park bleached permMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The protagonist of this charming feature debut is a spirited single mother with a string of divorces behind her and a taste for trailer-park chic.
- ‘The trailer-park trend,’ as its barely less inflammatory incarnation has been dubbed, is manifested in this ready to-wear collection, featuring much fishnet-based flesh-and-flash.
- Now she's just the trailer-park trash they said she was.
Más definiciones de trailer parkDefinición de trailer park en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.