Definición de train set en inglés:
1A set of railway wagons or carriages, often with a locomotive, coupled together for a particular service.
- The train set, like all TGV and other high speed trains, was articulated with all electric power cars at each end.
- In fifty years time there are likely to be even fewer Aucklanders than there are today - especially if we waste two billion dollars building train sets, instead of finishing the road network.
- Miniature coal-fired power stations, a car that runs on electricity, a lawnmower, mini hot-air balloons and homemade train sets were all entered into the competition.
2British A set of trains, tracks, and other items making up a child’s model railway.
- A model train set with 50 pieces of track used to deliver bonus cheques to executives around the building.
- Somebody once said to me that I didn't need a model train set because I came into work every day and had a real one.
- They are like pieces in a model train set, the only variable being my timekeeping.
Definición de train set en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan