- I felt like if he snapped his fingers, I would turn some wicked somersaults, spring off a trampoline, and dive into a routine directly from the page of a gymnastics handbook.
- And the community child federation has asked all parents to stop hogging up playtime on the various trampolines throughout the area.
- Both guys were jumping on the regular bed, which evidently belonged to Todd, because they had already put their sheets on the two bunks and their new trampoline had no sheets at all.
verbo[no object] (usually as noun trampolining)
- This will include the development of such spin-offs of this sport as aerobics, sports dancing and trampolining.
- Every Monday she teaches them juggling, acrobatics, trampolining, tumbling, trapeze work, stilt-walking and gumboot dancing.
- ‘When I was younger I did gymnastics and trampolining and then I used to horse-ride loads,’ she said.
- His second shot bounced off the roof of the temporary stands, then trampolined off another tent.
- Shockingly she used her umbrella as a shield and said snowball simply trampolined off the umbrella and broke on the ground.
- He jumped off the table to the mattress, trampolined off that to the Gold Mountain trunk and onto the chair.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Top gymnasts, acrobats and trampolinists from France and Russia are entertaining enthusiastic audiences during their current exhibition tour across France.
- She is also a capable gymnast, trampolinist and javelin thrower.
- As we talk, a high-bouncing trampolinist periodically soars to window-level view from the piazza below.
Late 18th century: from Italian trampolino, from trampoli 'stilts'.
This is from Italian trampolino, from trampoli ‘stilts’.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: tram¦po|line
Definición de trampoline en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.