Informal term for tranquillizer. it’s bad news mixing tranks and booze
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Did you get drugged with tranks, or were you really a real person to your family?
- ‘Oh, come on, like it's really any different from human tranks,’ Fisher comforted, reaching the first floor.
- Tammy dropped the clipboard and fired the trank gun she had hidden behind it, aiming for the neck, because a throat shot would take effect quicker.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This isn't what I was aiming for, I wanted to get looped but now my head is clanging and my belly is churning and I'm feeling surlier instead of tranked.
- The mob is fighting the cleaners, and I'm so tranked on painkillers I don't know whether to shoot them or hug them.
- Once my great aunt Katherine was diagnosed, they simply tranked her to the gills on morphine, and she never saw her own bed or home again.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: trank
Definición de trank en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda