Definición de tranquil en inglés:
- Tai chi is calm and tranquil, and lacks the glamour or flashiness of aerobics.
- Neighbours have clubbed together to turn their back alley into a tranquil garden and play area.
- Today was the first time I walked around its tranquil little garden and surveyed its moat.
requiem from (Middle English):
This is from Latin requies ‘rest’, the first word of the Mass for the Dead, said or sung for the repose of their souls: Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine ‘Grant them, O Lord, eternal rest’. The Latin word goes back to quietus ‘quiet’, which is the source of quit, requite (early 16th century), and tranquil (early 17th century) and, via the French for quiet, coy (Middle English).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The two-storey white house, built in the early 20s, sits tranquilly in the centre of the compound.
- My black face looks tranquilly towards heaven with happy memories and grateful prayers from you.
- She tranquilly said, ‘I'm leaving in two days.’
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.