Definición de trans-ship en inglés:
verbo (trans-ships, trans-shipping, trans-shipped)[with object]
Transfer (cargo) from one ship or other form of transport to another: they had to trans-ship the blocks by crane to chartered boats
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This time, the concept was to co-opt the Mozambique railways and pipeline company - in return for financial compensation, they would agree not to tranship oil to Rhodesia.
- While there had always been freight delivered by ship, it had to be transhipped, largely by hand.
- That person would not arrange for it to be trans-shipped out; it would be left on the ship.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- To complement this lucrative source of traffic from the west, a large terminal facility was built on the Hudson, allowing transhipment to both coastal and ocean shipping.
- Merchant ships carried the bulk of the material from the USA in convoys, much of it to British ports for trans-shipment to its final destination.
- The scheme would save trans-shipment costs at major ports like St. Petersburg or Novorossisk.
Definición de trans-ship en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda