Definición de trans-ship en inglés:
verbo (trans-ships, trans-shipping, trans-shipped)[with object]
Transfer (cargo) from one ship or other form of transport to another: they had to trans-ship the blocks by crane to chartered boats
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This time, the concept was to co-opt the Mozambique railways and pipeline company - in return for financial compensation, they would agree not to tranship oil to Rhodesia.
- While there had always been freight delivered by ship, it had to be transhipped, largely by hand.
- That person would not arrange for it to be trans-shipped out; it would be left on the ship.
- Example sentences
- To complement this lucrative source of traffic from the west, a large terminal facility was built on the Hudson, allowing transhipment to both coastal and ocean shipping.
- Merchant ships carried the bulk of the material from the USA in convoys, much of it to British ports for trans-shipment to its final destination.
- The scheme would save trans-shipment costs at major ports like St. Petersburg or Novorossisk.
Definición de trans-ship en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan