- Conduct or carry out (business): traders transact business in the public exchange [no object]: the dealer must know the price at which he is prepared to transactMás ejemplos en oraciones
negotiate, conduct, carry out, do, perform, execute, enact, manage, handle, organize, take care of, prosecute, work out, thrash out, hammer out, see to, administer, operate; settle, conclude, finish, clinch, discharge, accomplish, reach an agreement on, agree on, come to terms about, reach terms on• informal sort out
- The way business is transacted, government operates, and national defense is conducted have changed.
- It is suggested that Indian traders may be allowed to move only up to the nearest Bangladesh trading point where the Indian traders can transact business.
- Subsequently, more organizations can transact business online without large software applications or resources, constant upgrades, and/or system overhauls.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Only an eighth of the transactors are in the public service: their numbers have been growing slightly more slowly than those in the private sector.
- The technology itself transforms behavior, he says: ‘They're the most active searchers, the most fervid transactors, the most sold on the Internet overall.’
- The ancestors too are transactors in these ‘complex forms of interrelationship extending back through time’.
late 16th century: from Latin transact- 'driven through', from the verb transigere, from trans- 'through' + agere 'do, lead'.