Definición de transact en inglés:
Conduct or carry out (business): traders transact business in the public exchange [no object]: the dealer must know the price at which he is prepared to transact
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The way business is transacted, government operates, and national defense is conducted have changed.
- It is suggested that Indian traders may be allowed to move only up to the nearest Bangladesh trading point where the Indian traders can transact business.
- Subsequently, more organizations can transact business online without large software applications or resources, constant upgrades, and/or system overhauls.
negotiate, conduct, carry out, do, perform, execute, enact, manage, handle, organize, take care of, prosecute, work out, thrash out, hammer out, see to, administer, operate;
settle, conclude, finish, clinch, discharge, accomplish, reach an agreement on, agree on, come to terms about, reach terms on
informal sort out
late 16th century: from Latin transact- 'driven through', from the verb transigere, from trans- 'through' + agere 'do, lead'.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Only an eighth of the transactors are in the public service: their numbers have been growing slightly more slowly than those in the private sector.
- The technology itself transforms behavior, he says: ‘They're the most active searchers, the most fervid transactors, the most sold on the Internet overall.’
- The ancestors too are transactors in these ‘complex forms of interrelationship extending back through time’.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán