- (In a cross-shaped church) either of the two parts forming the arms of the cross shape, projecting at right angles from the nave: the north transeptMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Herbert's energies went into the whole church, the nave and transepts as well as the chancel.
- Inside is a nave surmounted by a generous barrel vault supported by large but simple columns and flanked by side aisles; a transept separates the nave from a central apse behind the altar.
- The cross-shaped hall resembles an aircraft hangar or perhaps the transept and nave of a modern-day basilica.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It requires ‘transeptal puncture’ to get the catheters to the left side of the heart.
- I'm assuming you mean a transeptal approach to the atrium, which is done commonly in some electrophysiology labs.
- The transeptal puncture is necessary in certain patients with severe cardiac pathologies.
Más definiciones de transeptDefinición de transept en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.