- A substance released by antigen-sensitized lymphocytes and capable of transferring the response of delayed hypersensitivity to a non-sensitized cell or individual into which it is introduced.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Single breath method was used to measure carbon monoxide transfer factor.
- Thirdly, important new parameters like split-function studies or transfer factor for carbon monoxide were not taken into account.
- Carbon monoxide transfer factor was measured by the single-breath method.
Más definiciones de transfer factorDefinición de transfer factor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.