- An enzyme which catalyses the transfer of a particular group from one molecule to another.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Whey contains many types of enzymes, including hydrolases, transferases, lyases, proteases, and lipases.
- Kinases are specialized transferases that regulate metabolism by transferring phosphate from ATP to other molecules.
- With the unravelling of the human genome, researchers are already learning more about the structures of the key transferase enzymes involved in glycoprotein synthesis.
Más definiciones de transferaseDefinición de transferase en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.