- 1The action of transferring something or the process of being transferred: education involves the transference of knowledgeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The eggs' original DNA was removed and replaced with the samples from the volunteers, a process called nuclear transference that was pioneered by the team that made Dolly the sheep.
- The gene transference involves the use of a vector carrier which can be a plasmid or a virus.
- But researchers were divided as to whether trait transference is an automatic process, or the result of ‘birds of a feather flock together’ logic.
- 1.1 Psychoanalysis The redirection to a substitute, usually a therapist, of emotions that were originally felt in childhood (in a phase of analysis called transference neurosis): therapy is aided by the patient’s transference to the analyst as motherMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Freud said that in treatment the neurosis with its particular symptomatology converts into the transference neurosis and that the patient is then cured through the dissolution of this neurosis.
- The less we know someone, the more likely we are to engage in what therapists call transference, the tendency to project our desires or fears onto another person.
- The regressive effect of trauma often gives rise to a transference that associates the therapist with victimhood, shame and demanding assumptions.
Más definiciones de transferenceDefinición de transference en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.