Definición de transfuse en inglés:
- The products included all categories of red blood cells, platelets, and plasma (including cryoprecipitate), as well as autologous whole blood transfused into adult patients.
- He was transferred to the intensive care unit and was transfused 12 units of blood over the next 48 hours.
- As a result, the program has been expanded to offer this technique to anyone who might otherwise be transfused with allogenic blood.
- Probably 40% of the people I saw were either transfusing saline or using a blood transfusion.
- In few cases during perioperative period, the anesthesiologist has to transfuse fluid rapidly to restore the intravascular volume and save the patient from impending hypovolumic shock.
- At least 20 teachers became ill and were transfused saline during the hunger strike, according to the strikers.
- Yet the device which makes the main space so ethereal is the west wall, 30m square, and designed to transmute day and sunlight into the luminous blue which transfuses the whole place.
- The prehistory of this form is obscure, and Stesichorus seems to have no successors: perhaps this was a unique attempt to transfuse epic material into a new medium.
- The technique transfused her ego with indirect suggestions of being elegant, refined, and of possessing discriminating taste, sophistication, prestige, and elitist status.
late Middle English (in the sense 'cause to pass from one person to another'): from Latin transfus- 'poured from one container to another', from the verb transfundere, from trans- 'across' + fundere 'pour'.
Definición de transfuse en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.