Definición de transgenderism en inglés:
A state or condition in which a person’s identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional ideas of male or female gender.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I hope that you will talk to others about what you have learned about transgenderism.
- He added: "I was quite troubled at school but my world just clicked after my teacher explained transgenderism to me."
- It's heartwarming, funny and packs a real punch about a subject that doesn't get enough attention: transgenderism.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The personal stories of crossdressers and transgenderists - and for that matter, intersexed people - are rare.
- The feelings of gender are difficult to understand but, to the transgenderist, they are very strong.
- Female to male transsexuals, transgenderists and cross-dressers who present as men should be addressed as men.
Pronunciación: /transˈdʒɛndərɪst/sustantivo& adjetivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda