Definición de transgenderism en inglés:
A state or condition in which a person’s identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional ideas of male or female gender.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- And often, it's confused with transsexuality or transgenderism.
- Alas, for all the evidence that homosexuality, promiscuity and transgenderism exist in the natural world, it's a little stupid to use this material for political purposes.
- I have nothing against the gay community at all, but I don't think we should reinforce in the eyes of the general public that transgenderism is all part of the greater gay phenomenon.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The personal stories of crossdressers and transgenderists - and for that matter, intersexed people - are rare.
- The feelings of gender are difficult to understand but, to the transgenderist, they are very strong.
- Female to male transsexuals, transgenderists and cross-dressers who present as men should be addressed as men.
Pronunciación: /transˈdʒɛndərɪst/sustantivo& adjetivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda