Definición de transgenderism en inglés:
A state or condition in which a person’s identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional ideas of male or female gender.
- And often, it's confused with transsexuality or transgenderism.
- Alas, for all the evidence that homosexuality, promiscuity and transgenderism exist in the natural world, it's a little stupid to use this material for political purposes.
- I have nothing against the gay community at all, but I don't think we should reinforce in the eyes of the general public that transgenderism is all part of the greater gay phenomenon.
transgenderist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- The personal stories of crossdressers and transgenderists - and for that matter, intersexed people - are rare.
- The feelings of gender are difficult to understand but, to the transgenderist, they are very strong.
- Female to male transsexuals, transgenderists and cross-dressers who present as men should be addressed as men.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan