- Relating to or denoting an organism that contains genetic material into which DNA from an unrelated organism has been artificially introduced: male transgenic mice transgenic foods raise numerous health safety questionsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Also the genetic background in common laboratory and transgenic mice affects the phenotype.
- Yet surely we should not be patenting whole life forms, such as transgenic mice or cotton plants?
- The development of transgenic mice has opened up new possibilities for mutagenicity testing in small animal models.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We have functionally rescued these phenotypes with both genomic and cDNA transgenes.
- For autosomal transgenes, both males and females were used for classification.
- This allowed us to obtain homozygous mutants carrying the wild-type transgene in the next generation.
Más definiciones de transgenicDefinición de transgenic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.