sustantivo[usually treated as singular]
- The branch of biology concerned with transgenic organisms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of these, 123 were fertile, but yielded no transgenics.
- However, attempts to produce such transgenics have failed owing to the poor regeneration rates of the somatic embryogenesis protocols used.
- Also interesting to note is that this variety was created by ‘traditional’ breeding methods by crossing resistant strains; no transgenics at all.
Más definiciones de transgenicsDefinición de transgenics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.