- A camp for the temporary accommodation of people, e.g. refugees or soldiers, who are travelling through a country or region.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Under its new name, Atlantic Park, it became a transit camp for refugees, mainly Russian, who were anxious to sail to America.
- They proposed to the court that the area be used as a transit camp until alternative accommodation could be found.
- Yes, but you must understand that Auschwitz was two things, a camp for extermination, and a transit camp from which people were sent to labour camps elsewhere.
Más definiciones de transit campDefinición de transit camp en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.