- A lounge at an airport for passengers waiting between flights.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The text narrates an encounter with a person who is trapped, living in an airport transit lounge without legal status for entry.
- Dorethea had met the American couple in an airport transit lounge.
- Passengers were held in a transit lounge until a replacement aircraft was drafted in and they were flown to their final destination, Toronto in Canada.
Más definiciones de transit loungeDefinición de transit lounge en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.