- A flute which is held horizontally when played.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Globally, transverse flutes are less common than end-blown or duct flutes.
- The Concerto in D for Traverso (a transverse flute) and the Suite in A Minor for Recorder, Strings, and Basso Continuo are among Telemann's most famous works.
- Some Indian bamboo transverse flutes have holes so far apart that they cannot be properly played by a Westerner.
Más definiciones de transverse fluteDefinición de transverse flute en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.