(also trapezius muscle)
sustantivo (plural trapezii /-zɪʌɪ/)Anatomy
- Either of a pair of large triangular muscles extending over the back of the neck and shoulders and moving the head and shoulder blade.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The primary interest of the present study was to compare the muscle recruitment patterns of the trapezius and deltoid muscles in patients with shoulder impingement with the patterns of subjects who had healthy shoulders.
- The main upper-back muscles are the trapezius, rhomboids and levator scapulae.
- With the upper trapezius, the levator scapula lifts your shoulder blades.
early 18th century: from modern Latin, from Greek trapezion 'trapezium' (because of the shape formed by the muscles).
Más definiciones de trapeziusDefinición de trapezius en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.