Definición de travel-sick en inglés:
Suffering from nausea caused by the motion of a moving vehicle, boat, or aircraft: many passengers became travel-sick
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Life continues apace, and the time I'm spending in Berkshire is going well (we'll ignore an episode today with the dog being extremely travel-sick) and all's looking more and more positive by the day.
- Against these downtrodden, travel-sick, spearhead-free West Indians, it felt a bit sad.
- The Dane is anything but travel-sick - that's six away games in a row now when he has scored.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Every time I tried to read the motion of the bus seemed to induce travel sickness.
- Some people find that acupressure bands worn on the wrists are helpful in alleviating symptoms of travel sickness.
- For the majority of sufferers, travel sickness resolves as soon as the journey is completed.
Pronunciación: /ˈtrav(ə)l ˌsɪknəs/sustantivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda