- A type of cake or similar sweet food which is baked in a square or rectangular container and cut into individual pieces for serving: have fun baking cakes, cookies, tray bakes, and muffinsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The tray-bakes, home made fresh apple pies and fresh rhubarb pies, and our speciality lemon meringue are also very popular with the customers.
- For those who like to eat cake, without baking or decorating it themselves, there will also be a selection of cakes, traybakes and cookies on sale.
- Sandwiches and finger foods are the ultimate street party foods and a good old tray bake will impress even the fussiest eaters!
Más definiciones de tray bakeDefinición de tray bake en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.