Definición de tree kangaroo en inglés:
An agile tree-climbing kangaroo with a long furred tail, and fore- and hindlimbs that are of almost equal length, found in the rainforests of Queensland and New Guinea.
- Genus Dendrolagus, family Macropodidae: six species
- Tree dwelling, leaf-eating species such as the tree kangaroo and the ring-tailed possum were found to be quite resilient.
- Another highlight of the expedition was the discovery of a population of the golden-mantled tree kangaroo.
- But imagine what it's like for a tree kangaroo living in the ever-shrinking rainforests of tropical north Queensland.
Definición de tree kangaroo en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan