Definición de trend en inglés:
- Some trends may be apparent but other changes may occur which may contradict the general direction of the trend.
- The trend indicates the general tendency or direction over the long-term.
- Certainly in New South Wales, new trends are developing in terms of where foster families are in 2003.
- But what is the real impact on the home front of our obsession with fashionable and vogue trends?
- Even without a single currency, that is where we are sharing cultures, fashion and lifestyle trends.
- These days, in contrast, fashion trends emanate from a diverse range of sources.
- At-a-glance access to the hottest Twitter trends helps you keep up with the zeitgeist.
- Within a few hours of the match, reference to the incident was both headline news around the country and the top trend on Twitter worldwide.
- Within an hour, her name was a Twitter trend in the United States.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
- The Finance Ministry has offered an annual interest rate of 6.4 percent for its seven-year saving bonds to be issued for the 2006 fiscal year, saying general interest rates are trending higher.
- Although the blue states are still considerably wealthier than the red states, the red states are currently trending upwards at a faster rate.
- The core inflation measure made its debut in the early 1970s when the headline inflation rate was trending sharply upwards.
- This zone forms a narrow band that trends from Loch Eriboll south to the Isle of Skye, and is bounded on the east by the Moine thrust fault.
- The paleoshoreline trended roughly northwest-southeast through the Big Bend region at that time.
- A regional swarm of dykes trending east-west to SE-NW, and mainly consisting of minette and mela-syenite to mela-granite porphyries, cuts the older granitoids but does not affect the younger generation of intrusions.
- The controversy is trending on Twitter after this bizarre voicemail from his wife.
- We'll take a look at some of the M. J. stuff trending on the Web.
- Exciting things like 'Stockport', 'Sugababes' and 'ebay' are trending in Manchester at the moment.
Old English trendan 'revolve, rotate', of Germanic origin; compare with trundle. The verb sense 'turn in a specified direction' dates from the late 16th cent, and gave rise to the figurative use 'develop in a general direction' in the mid 19th century, a development paralleled in the noun.
Palabras que riman con trendamend, append, apprehend, ascend, attend, befriend, bend, blend, blende, commend, comprehend, condescend, contend, defriend, depend, emend, end, expend, extend, fend, forfend, friend, impend, interdepend, lend, mend, misapprehend, misspend, offend, on-trend, Oostende, Ostend, perpend, portend, rend, reprehend, scrag-end, send, spend, subtend, suspend, tail end, tend, transcend, underspend, unfriend, upend, vend, weekend, wend
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.