sustantivo (plural treys)
- 1A playing card or dice with three spots.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The minimum bid is two; the maximum is the total number of points available - either ten or seven, depending on whether you count the trey of trumps.
- But see, you never knew, because deuces became treys in the outer boroughs.
- Yet we don't count up two diamonds from the deuce and two from the trey, but treat each card as a complete unity.
- 2US (In basketball) a shot scoring three points.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The NBAers had the chance to win with the final shot but a trey by Antoine Walker came up short.
- The Tar Heels had just nailed a trey to knot the score late in this back and forth battle.
- AI put down 17 of 21 foul shots and 3 of 4 treys to go along with 11 dimes and 5 steals in what was arguably his best game of the season.
late Middle English: from Old French trei 'three', from Latin tres.
Más definiciones de treyDefinición de trey en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.