Definición de triable en inglés:
1(Of an offence) liable to a judicial trial.
- Many offences are triable either way.
- The s. 4 offence is triable either way, with a maximum penalty of five years.
- By section 33 of the Act, breach of this duty is punishable as a criminal offence, triable both summarily and on indictment.
1.1(Of a case or issue) able to be investigated and decided judicially.
- Leave was granted for the bringing of this motion by Justice Cullity and it is for me to decide whether or not there is a triable issue such as to get this matter to proceed.
- The question that I have to decide is whether there is a triable issue and whether the facts alleged by the plaintiff are sufficient to justify the case proceeding further.
- The onus of establishing that there is no triable issue is on the moving party, in this case the purchaser.
Definición de triable en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan