- A multilateral system of trading in which a country pays for its imports from one country by its exports to another.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This kind of triangular trade relationship has turned China into a magnet for international capital and technology.
- He also pointed out that the triangular trade relations between Taiwan, Japan and China have brought about rapid trade growth between Japan and China.
- By the mid-1580s, if not earlier, a triangular trade linked the West Country, the Newfoundland fishery, and the markets in Iberia and the Mediterranean.
Más definiciones de triangular tradeDefinición de triangular trade en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.