- Having or relating to three axes, especially in mechanical or astronomical contexts.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, the devices used in these studies are unable to provide detailed information on time spent in different activities in real life and are likely less sensitive than triaxial accelerometers.
- The static triaxial shear test and its modified version (Texas triaxial test) can be used to determine shear strength under static loading.
- The samples were tested in a triaxial compression test machine without applying cell pressure.
Más definiciones de triaxialDefinición de triaxial en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.